Sunday, April 28, 2013

movin out

/sigh/
yeah..we just shift house yesterday and its super tiring.
i have to pack up all my books,worksheets,paper works,copy books and other school stuff.and yeah..a lot of furniture to move and its super heavy.But before that we have to go to the new house and start cleaning it first. oh yeah..im not spoiled brat so i have to mop the floor,clean the bathroom along with my brother and my sister.my mom and my dad are in our old house at that time because they need to pack foods,documents and other stuff.

and the thing is,we dont hire worker to help us to pick up stuff so all 3 of us literally have to work up to move all stuff to each room.well thank god we don't have lot of furniture but we do own lots of small stuff such as books,clothes,magazines,Lego,comics,and food. and arrange all the food back in the kitchen cabinets is super complicated when working with my mom.she is a perfectionist so she will classified the food first.the cans food,the bakery stuff, spices, bottles of sauces and ketchup  and other food stuff.
and at that moment i swear i wish i had Kai Transport power and Luhan Telekinesis power with me to fix the whole house.

and yeah..since im super tired and i couldn't sleep at all last night.yes..that is one of my weird problem with my body system. when im reach to the point im really worn out of energy i'll just lay down and blink my eyes and i totally couldn't get a sleep.so after lay down for awhile i decide to finish stacking up my books on the shelves back and i don't realize it till my mom knock the door because its already 3 in morning.
so i just grab any book,put on my headphone and lay down on my bed.I end up asleep at last.
haha, my leg are aching as i walk up and down stair a lot yesterday.thank god im on preparatory leave these days.

au revior




No comments:

Post a Comment