Thursday, April 11, 2013

Almost

Wow..somehow i just realize its almost one year I'm being the ONLY Malaysian in the class. Well,sound half cool half sad thou. HA-HA. One year kinda short but also long. Well, not able to be in your own country teach a lot stuff actually. Its kinda awkward to be surrounded by other people with different nationality and language.And as I'm not an English fluent speaker at first make me more awkward around them. But hey, that's make me force to talk and yeayy i can speak English properly now days. Not like i don't know how to talk but when it come to explain stuff it become so annoyed as you suddenly lost your word and don't know how to describe something. And yeah, not able to talk in your own language also one of upsetting thing. WAIT! its not you CAN'T speak your language but NOBODY gonna understand what the heck are you blabbering alone. so yeah, loser!

BUT!
Its kinda fun as well. As they well inform I'm a newbie of talking in English, they try to help me a lot. Yeah..those guys are pretty awesome. Totally fun have them around, even thou I'm not really close to all of them. And also having a title as 'The Only Malaysian' sometimes fun. My classmates also know that this is the first time i study in oversea make them drag me along with their all crazy plan. the most totally crazy i can say. Thanks guys,have fun much.


No comments:

Post a Comment